Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 150g pot natural yoghurt
- 3 tbsp tandoori paste
- 4 limes, 3 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 2 x 225g blocks paneer, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 small red onions, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 mango, cut into small dice
- 1 avocado, cut into small dice
- small pack mint, chopped
- 2 x 250g pouches cooked basmati rice, to serve (optional)
- 1 red pepper, cut into 3cm pieces
- Heat grill to high. Mix the yoghurt in a medium bowl with the tandoori paste, 1 tbsp lime juice and some seasoning. Add the paneer and gently stir into the coat. Thread the paneer onto metal skewers alternating with pepper and onion, then place on a baking tray lined with foil. Grill the skewers for 10 mins, turning halfway through, until the paneer is hot and the veg is softened and slightly charred.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa by mixing the mango, avocado, mint and remaining lime juice. Heat the rice following pack instructions, if using, and serve with the skewers, salsa and lime wedges.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank BBC Good Food for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/tandoori-paneer-skewers-mango-salsa