Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 30 – 40 mins
- Vegetables (or fruit) of choice
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven (375-400 F for root vegetables, and 400-425 F for veggies that have more water).
- Cut vegetables to desired size, if necessary. In a large bowl, toss prepared vegetable (or fruit), olive oil, salt and pepper and any other desired seasonings or herbs, until evenly coated.
- Spread out evenly onto baking tray, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Roast according to cooking times listed below, rotating every 10 to 15 minutes. Toss vegetables with a spatula before placing tray back into the oven to ensure they are roasting evenly.
- Roast until vegetables are browned and tender. The time will vary per type of vegetable, so keep your eye on them. A medley of vegetables like parsnips, onions, bell peppers and beets cut into about 1-inch pieces will take about 30 to 40 minutes.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/how-roast-vegetables-t249202