Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Leftover short ribs, bones removed and meat pulled, including sauce (recipe linked above)
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for finishing
- Heat up the shredded short ribs and sauce in a large pot along with 1 cup of water.
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Taste the water to make sure it is as salty as the ocean. Toss in the rigatoni and cook 2 minutes less than it says on the package or bite a noodle to check for doneness (the pasta should be just underdone).
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain the pasta and toss it into the pot with the short ribs and sauce along with the reserved pasta water. Stir to combine and cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn off the heat. Toss in the grated Parmesan and drizzle with olive oil. Stir vigorously to combine.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/leftover-short-rib-pasta-recipe-t243484