Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1/4 c. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp.
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 3 limes, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 4 medium tortillas
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, cilantro, and 1/3 of the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp to a baking dish and pour over mixture. Toss until completely coated and let marinate 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make slaw: In a large bowl, toss cabbage with mayo, remaining lime juice and Sriracha. Season with salt.
- Heat grill to high. Skewer shrimp and grill until charred, 3 minutes per side.
- Grill tortillas until charred, 1 minute per side.
- Serve shrimp in tortillas with slaw.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a47499/grilled-shrimp-tacos-with-sriracha-slaw-recipe/