Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small red chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried shrimp (see note) (optional)
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 300g thin green beans, blanched
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Place the garlic, chilli, dried shrimp and lime zest in a mortar and crush with the pestle to form a paste.
- Stir in the lime juice, sugar, vinegar, oil and soy sauce. Pour into a bowl with the beans and peanuts and toss to combine.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/green-bean-salad-spicy-thai-dressing/d8f3d75f-9612-4c0f-883d-046071c93b8b