Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning or seasoning of your choice
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender 4-5 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in beans, artichokes, olives, wine, broth, salt. paprika and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer until liquid is almost evaporated, 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with Greek seasoning. Grill pork chops over medium heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 6-8 minutes on each side. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Stir spinach into bean mixture; cook and stir until wilted, 2-3 minutes. Serve with pork.
Posted by Coba Grills and we hank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/dry-rub-grilled-pork-chops-over-cannellini-greens/