Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 12 extra-large green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 200g firm tofu, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- Extra virgin olive oil, to brush
- 11/4 cups (150g) frozen peas, blanched
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 50g snow pea shoots
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Gado gado peanut sauce (we used Ayam), to serve
- Place a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Season prawns and tofu, brush with oil, and cook, turning, for 3-4 minutes until tofu is charred and prawns are cooked.
- Serve prawns and tofu with greens, lime wedges, and gado gado sauce.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/chargrilled-prawns-cucumber-mint-salad/a57acbfa-04ee-4a32-b979-675a26384ab3