Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 8 ounces frozen artichoke hearts (about 2 cups), thawed and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound beef flat iron or top sirloin steak (1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Toss artichoke hearts and tomatoes with cilantro and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Sprinkle steak with pepper and remaining salt. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°), 5-6 minutes per side. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices. Serve steak and salsa in tortillas, folding bottoms and sides of tortillas to close.