Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 6 mins
- 4 slices rye sourdough
- 1 cup (240g) ricotta
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, shredded
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place bread on a tray and toast, turning halfway for 3-4 minutes until golden. Combine ricotta, 1 tsp salt and the dried herbs, and then spread mixture over the toast. Drizzle with oil and grill for 3-4 minutes until blistered.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, sugar, garlic and vinegar in a bowl. Season.
- To serve, divide tomato mixture among the ricotta toasts and top with basil.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/grilled-ricotta-bruschetta-sweet-sour-tomatoes/d442c7dd-9d8c-441c-a264-16f669ef93e3?current_section=recipes