Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 12 mins
For spice mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Corn, shucked
- Zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Medium to large tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch-thick
- Bell peppers, cut into 3-inch wide strips
- Olive oil
- Preheat a grill pan on the stove over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the cumin, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper
- Toss the vegetables in olive oil and the spice mix.
- To know if the grill pan is hot enough, flick a little water on it. The water should sizzle and steam on contact.
- Start by grilling a zucchini or squash slice or a pepper to test the temperature of the pan.
- Adjust the heat of the burner as necessary.
- Continue grilling the vegetables, making sure not to crowd the pan.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Last Ingredient for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.lastingredient.com/how-to-grill-vegetables-without-a-grill/#the-recipe