Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 8 medium Russet potatoes peeled or unpeeled
- 1 large onion any color
- 1 red Bell pepper
- about 2/3 of a 14 oz. package of firm tofu
- about 1/3 c fresh parsley leaves some stems are fine too
- 3 Tbs whole wheat flour or use a gluten-free flour blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp salt-free herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- about 1/4 tsp fresh black pepper Coupons
- Olive vegetable, corn or canola oil for brushing pan
- Grate the potatoes, onion and pepper by hand or in a food processor.
- Chop the parsley by hand or in a food processor.
- Put the tofu in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Brush a 6 skillet with oil and place over medium heat.
- Spoon about 3/4 c of the potato mixture into the skillet and use a spatula to flatten to about 1/2 thick.
- Cook about 5-7 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining potato mixture.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Honest Cooking for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://honestcooking.com/vegan-potato-pancakes/