Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 4 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, one grated, one halved
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 6 to 8 slices rustic country bread
- Fresh basil
- 6 Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- In a medium bowl, mix together the tomatoes, grated garlic, vinegar, salt, and several grinds of pepper. Stir in the olives and capers, if using.
- Drizzle the bread slices with olive oil and grill until lightly charred, or toast in the oven. Use the cut-side of the garlic halves to rub garlic onto the hot bread. Top with the tomato mixture and fresh basil.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Love And Lemons for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.loveandlemons.com/bruschetta-recipe/