Preparation time: 5 hrs.15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- Salsa con queso or sour cream, optional
- In a large shallow dish, combine the taco seasoning, tomato juice and oil; mix well. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; refrigerate. Add beef and turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade from beef. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef, peppers, onion and tomatoes. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Continue turning and basting until meat reaches desired doneness, 8-10 minutes. If desired, serve with salsa con queso or sour cream.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/tacos-on-a-stick/