Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 2 lb. large easy-peel shrimp
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced and 1 halved
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, for serving
- Combine oil, garlic, celery seed, and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until garlic is golden, sizzling, and fragrant, 2 to 4 minutes. Whisk in mustard and transfer to a bowl; cool completely.
- Add shrimp and sliced lemon to oil mixture. Season with salt and black pepper; toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill shrimp and lemon slices until lemons and shrimp are lightly charred and shrimp are just cooked through, 1 to 3 minutes per side.
- To serve, transfer to a platter, sprinkle with chives, and squeeze lemon halves over top.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a38511/spicy-grilled-shrimp-with-garlic-lemon-recipe/