Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Canola oil, for grill grate
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 2 oz. Parmesan, grated (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp. lemon zest, plus 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 small loaf country bread, sliced
- 3 tablespoons, olive oil
- Set up grill for direct and indirect cooking and heat to medium. Once hot, clean and lightly oil grates with canola oil.
- Whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, 1/4 cup Parmesan, lemon zest and juice, and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in artichokes and spinach. Transfer to a 9-inch cast-iron skillet. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place skillet over indirect heat and cook, covered, 10 minutes. Remove foil and rotate skillet, keeping over indirect heat. Cook, uncovered, until bubbly and golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Drizzle bread with olive oil. Grill over direct heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, 20 to 30 seconds. Serve with dip alongside.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/a28071095/skillet-spinach-artichoke-dip-with-fire-roasted-bread-recipe/