Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 8 oz/ 1 cup silken tofu
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter or refined coconut oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard seed
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Pinch of turmeric
- Pinch of ground cayenne
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Make the Hollandaise sauce: blend together all the ingredients until creamy. Warm the sauce to serve.
- Cook the spinach: Heat a large skillet over medium low and add a teaspoon of oil and baby spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted, about 3-4 minutes. Push the spinach to one side and add the second teaspoon of oil in the empty side of the pan. Immediately add the garlic to that and let it fry for 30 seconds before mixing it in and sautéing the spinach about 1 more minute. Turn off the heat and mix in the lemon juice. Set aside.
- Cook the crepes according to the recipe directions or reheat pre-cooked crepes over medium heat until warm.
- When the crepes are flipped to cook on the second side, spoon some vegan almond cheese down the center of the crepe and top with some sautéed spinach. Fold the edges into the center to cover and transfer the crepes to a plate. Drizzle with warm vegan hollandaise sauce to serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Curious Chickpea for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.thecuriouschickpea.com/savory-crepes-with-almond-cheese-sauteed-spinach-and-vegan-hollandaise