Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon ground caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Kosher salt
- 5 ears of corn, husked
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- One 2-pound, centre-cut salmon fillet
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a bowl, mix the caraway with the white pepper and 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Brush the corn with oil and grill over high heat, turning, until lightly charred, 5 minutes. Wrap 4 ears in foil to keep warm. Cut the kernels from the remaining cob and transfer to a mini food processor. Let cool slightly. Add the butter, dill and 1 tablespoon of the caraway salt and pulse until blended. Scrape the butter into a bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Brush the salmon all over with oil and rub with the remaining caraway salt. Grill the salmon skin side down until the skin is browned and crisp, 4 minutes. Turn the salmon and grill until almost cooked through, 4 minutes longer. Top the salmon with the compound butter and serve with the corn.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Food & Wine for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/salmon-and-corn-mixed-grill