Preparation time: 35 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 2 lbs Frozen Cooked Meatballs
- 1 lb Pasta
- 1 (24 oz) Jar of Pasta Sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/4 jars (24 oz size) Broth or Water (fill the sauce jar 1 and 1/4 times with broth or water) 3 3/4 cups
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tsp Dehydrated Onion
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded (optional)
- Put the meatballs in the pot.
- Pour pasta on top and spread out in an even layer.
- Pour the can of tomatoes over the pasta, evenly.
- Pour the jar of pasta sauce over, evenly, covering the pasta entirely.
- Pour the jar with the broth or water along the inside of the pot, making sure you don't pour it over the sauce and expose the pasta. Exposing the pasta may cause it to be undercooked in those areas (Remember to use 1 1/4 jars of liquid, which is 3 3/4 cups).
- Sprinkle the spices over the contents.
- Put the lid on the Pot and set the knob to Sealing.
- Press the Pressure Cook (or Manual) button or dial, and then the + or - button to choose 5 minutes. The pot may take up to 20 minutes to get to pressure, due to the frozen meatballs.
- Carefully open the lid, Stir contents and mix in the cheese.
- Taste and add more salt & pepper if needed.
- Top with the Mozzarella cheese, if using, and cover the pot with a lid to help the cheese melt.