Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Olive oil spray
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms (stems removed)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (low sugar)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 16slices Pepperoni sausage (or a thinly sliced chorizo link)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat with a layer of olive oil spray.
- Scrape out the dark gills from the mushrooms with a spoon, and discard the grills.
- Place the mushrooms stem side up, and top each with 2 tablespoons (28 g) of sauce. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons (28 g) of mozzarella and 4 slices of pepperoni or chorizo.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and the mushrooms are soft. (See notes for alternative method.) Serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Whole Some Yum for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.wholesomeyum.com/portobello-pizza-keto-stuffed-mushrooms-recipe/