Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr 30 mins
- 3 cups ricotta
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups marinara sauce, divided
- 4 slices grilled eggplant
- 4 grilled portobellos
- 4 slices grilled zucchini
- 4 slices grilled yellow squash
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, egg, chopped parsley, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, kosher salt and ground black pepper. Mix to combine and reserve for assembling the lasagna.
- Evenly coat the bottom of an 8- by an 8-inch baking dish with 1 cup of marinara sauce. Lay the grilled veggies on top of the marinara so they are slightly overlapping each other to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Evenly dollop 1/2 of the ricotta mixture to cover the veggies (when you press the next layer of veggies down, it will evenly spread the ricotta, so you don't have to force it with a spatula). After the ricotta, evenly pour 1 cup of marinara to cover the ricotta and begin layering the grilled veggies. Repeat the process with the ricotta and veggies so that you have 3 layers of veggies and 2 layers of ricotta total. Top the last layer of grilled veggies with the final cup of marinara and sprinkle on the remaining shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan.
- Cover the top of the lasagna with plastic wrap, then cover the plastic wrap with aluminum foil so that none of the plastic is exposed. Place the lasagna on a baking tray (to capture any juices that might boil over) and place the tray in the middle rack of your oven. Bake for approximately 1½ hours or until the internal temperature reaches 155 F.
- Remove the lasagna from the oven and allow it to rest for about 10 minutes, then scoop and serve with additional marinara and grated Parmesan, if desired.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/grilled-veggie-lasagna-recipe-t230078