Preparation time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 12 mins
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided (or melted butter)
- 2 c chocolate chips
- 3 c min marshmallows
- ½ c chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 honey graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ tsp flaky sea salt (optional)
- Sprinkle some flour on a flat surface, and allow your pizza dough to rest on it for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your grill to high heat, and then turn it down low (to about 350º F).
- Roll out the pizza dough to about ¼ inch thick.
- Brush one side of the dough lightly with oil.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Nexgrill for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://nexgrill.com/blogs/recipes/grilled-s-mores-pizza