Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 large ripe fresh peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 teaspoons pure maple syrup, divided
- 3 tablespoons vanilla whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon small fresh mint leaves
- Preheat grill to medium-high (400°F to 450°F). Or heat a grill pan over medium-high. Brush both sides of peach halves with olive oil. Place peach halves on oiled grates, cut side down, and grill, uncovered, until grill marks appear, about 1 minute. Flip peaches, brush 1 teaspoon of the maple syrup on cut side of each peach half, and grill until tender throughout, about 1 more minute.
- Stir together yogurt, mascarpone, and remaining 1 teaspoon maple syrup in a small bowl. Serve peaches warm or at room temperature, topped with mascarpone mixture and mint.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Cooking Light for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/grilled-peaches-with-vanilla-mascarpone