Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 50 mins
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of flaky sea salt, plus more for serving
- 2 medium peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) fresh pineapple slices
- Preheat the grill to high (450°F to 550°F). Layer 2 medium sheets of heavy-duty aluminium foil. Toss together raspberries and sugar on foil. Slide foil on grill grate, and grill, uncovered, stirring once or twice, until juicy, about 8 minutes. Transfer raspberries and any juices to a blender, and let cool completely. Add lemon juice and a pinch of flaky sea salt; puree until very smooth. Transfer raspberry sauce to an airtight container, and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill peach wedges and pineapple slices, uncovered, until lightly charred, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a work surface; let cool completely. Dice pineapple.
- Decoratively layer ice cream, pineapples, peaches, and raspberry sauce in each of 6 (8-ounce) glasses. Sprinkle it with flaky sea salt, and serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Food and Wine for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-peach-and-pineapple-melba-sundaes