Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1/2 medium lemon)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, cut into large 2-inch-wide florets
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- Whisk the lemon juice, oil, and salt together in a large bowl. Add the broccoli and toss to combine. Set aside at least 20 minutes, tossing occasionally. Meanwhile, heat an outdoor grill to medium heat (325°F to 375°F).
- Drain the broccoli through a colander, then return the broccoli to the bowl (no need to wash). Sprinkle with the cheese and red pepper flakes if using and toss until the broccoli is thoroughly coated.
- Using tongs, place the broccoli on the grill in a single layer, leaving at least 1/2-inch space between pieces. Cover the grill and cook, flipping the broccoli every 2 1/2 minutes, until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes total. Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle with the zest, and toss to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Kitchn for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-cheesy-grilled-parmesan-broccoli-244704#post-recipe-12012