Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 44-6 oz skinless halibut fillets
Garlic Thyme Butter
- 3 cloves garlic cloves (minced)
- 4T unsalted butter
- 1T fresh thyme
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- Preheat your grill 375 degrees F.
- Place the halibut fillet in a shallow baking dish. Combine all of the ingredients for the butter in a small bowl and pour over your halibut fillets.
- Gently toss the fillet to ensure all sides are evenly coated in the butter. Season all sides with freshly cracked pepper and salt.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil. Pinch the paper towel between tongs and wipe it on the grates of your grill to prevent the halibut from sticking while it grills.
- Place the seasoned halibut directly on the grill grates. Close the lid and grill for 5-7 minutes. Flip them, close the lid, and grill until the internal temperature of the halibut reads 145 degrees F. You want your fish to be opaque and just start to flake.
- Remove the grilled halibut from the grill. Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Hey Grill, Hey for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://heygrillhey.com/grilled-halibut/