Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 2 mins
- 2 cups pineapple chunks cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups cantaloupe chunks cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups strawberries stems removed
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Vanilla yogurt for serving
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Soak the skewers in water for 20 minutes, to prevent them from burning while grilling the skewers
- To make the fruit kabobs, thread two pieces each pineapple, strawberry and cantaloupe onto skewer. Repeat process to assemble as many skewers as you’d like to make.
- Spray with the coconut oil spray and brush maple syrup all over the skewers.
- Place the fruit skewers on the grill in a single layer. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned and tender, about 10 minutes total.
- Serve immediately, dipped with vanilla yogurt, if desired.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Feel Good Foodie for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/grilled-fruit/#wprm-recipe-container-5567