Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Cooking spray
- 4 (4-oz.) bok choy heads, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1-ounce blue cheese
- crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes (about 6 oz.)
- 1/4 cup crispy fried onions (such as French's)
- Heat a grill pan over high. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place bok choy halves, cut side down, on pan. Cook 2 minutes per side, until both sides are marked and lightly charred. Remove from pan.
- Stir together buttermilk, blue cheese, vinegar, sugar, and pepper in a bowl. Place bok choy halves, cut side up, on a serving platter. Top evenly with buttermilk dressing, and sprinkle evenly with tomatoes and fried onions.