Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Cooking spray
- 4 (4-oz.) bok choy heads, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1-ounce blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes (about 6 oz.)
- 1/4 cup crispy fried onions (such as French's)
- Heat a grill pan over high. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place bok choy halves, cut side down, on the pan. Cook 2 minutes per side, until both sides are marked and lightly charred. Remove from pan.
- Stir together buttermilk, blue cheese, vinegar, sugar, and pepper in a bowl. Place bok choy halves, cut side up, on a serving platter. Top evenly with buttermilk dressing, and sprinkle evenly with tomatoes and fried onions.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Cooking Light for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/grilled-bok-choy-wedge-blue-cheese-buttermilk-dressing