Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1Large Sweet Potato peeled and diced
- 4 Olive Oil divided
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Cracked Pepperto taste
- 4C Chopped Kale packed
- Juice from ½ Large Lemon
- 1Apple cored, quartered and sliced
- 1 ⅓C Hummus
- ½C Dried Cherries
- ⅓C Almonds
- 2 Napa Valley Blend Herbs divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl toss together the sweet potatoes, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and a generous seasoning of salt and pepper. Turn out the potatoes onto a baking sheet in a single layer and roast until tender and golden, around 25-30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the kale, followed by the lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of the Napa Valley Blend, then massage by hand until tender. Divide between 4 bowls.
- Top each bowl with roasted sweet potato, apple, hummus, dried cherries, and almonds. Sprinkle with remaining herbs and enjoy.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank A Simple Pantry for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://asimplepantry.com/hummus-recipes-winter-hummus-bowl-kale-sweet-potato-apple/