Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 10 orange segments
- 6 limes, juiced
- 10 grapefruit segments
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1/2 tablespoon sambal
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and let marinate.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and sear until cooked through on both sides, approximately 2 minutes per side. Season with salt and reserve.
- Divide the salad onto four plates, top with shrimp and serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/citrus-watermelon-salad-spiced-shrimp-recipe-t183652