Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 12 oz green beans washed and trimmed
- 8 cloves garlic chopped
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 cups neutral oil for frying; I used avocado oil
- Prep your green beans by trimming off the stems, then pat dry of any excess water (this will reduce splattering when dry frying).
- Heat 2 cups of avocado oil to 350F, then add your green beans straight to the oil for 1 minute until they become blistered. Fry in batches if needed to ensure your oil temp remains above 300F. Set aside and drain once all green beans are cooked.
- In a pan over high heat, fry your garlic in 1 tbsp of avocado oil for 15 seconds. Add your green beans along with kosher salt and stir fry for 30 seconds until mixed thoroughly. Enjoy!