Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 40g bag tortilla chip
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 200g tub spicy tomato salsa
- 142ml pot soured cream
- Handful grated mature cheddar
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Crush the tortilla chips. Put the chicken breasts on a non-stick baking tray, season, then slash each 3 times with a knife. Spoon 1 tbsp of salsa on top of each, then 1 tbsp soured cream.
- Sprinkle the chips over the chicken, then the cheese. Roast for 15-20 mins until the topping is golden and melting.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank BBC Good Food for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/chicken-nacho-grills