Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 500g cauliflower florets, quartered
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Grated zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Olive oil spray
- 850g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
- Blanch the cauliflower in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes until just tender. Drain well and set aside.
- Combine chickpeas, oil, lemon zest and juice, onion, and parsley in a bowl. Season, then toss gently to combine.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill pan or frypan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray chicken with oil, then season. In 2 batches, cook the chicken for 3 minutes on each side or until lightly charred and cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil, and keep warm.
- Lightly spray the chargrill with oil and cook the drained cauliflower for 1 minute each side until lightly charred. Transfer to the bowl of salad and toss to combine. Serve with the chicken tenderloins.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/chargrilled-chicken-cauliflower-chickpea-salad/fe7b08df-8f2a-4de6-bf20-f5af01e4ba6d?current_section=recipes