Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 8 whole Crusty Bread Rolls
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Salt And Pepper
- Assorted Fillings (See Suggestions In Instructions)
- 8 whole Eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Slice off the top of each roll and scoop out the soft bread inside, leaving the sides of the roll intact. Brush the inside of each roll with the melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Let your guests fill the roll with their favorite toppings (see suggestions below). Crack an egg or egg white on top, season with salt and pepper, and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes and then cover the pan loosely with foil. Bake an additional 20-25 minutes, or until the egg is just set.
- Suggested fillings: grape tomatoes, cilantro, parsley, thyme, shredded cheese, herbed goat cheese, caramelized onions, pre-cooked breakfast potatoes, spinach artichoke dip, deli ham, cooked sausage, crumbled bacon, onions, mushrooms, spinach, and feta cheese.