Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 cup quinoa uncooked (I used tri-color)
- 3 cups spinach chopped
- 2 cups mandarine oranges
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pistachios coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Lemon Greek Yogurt Dressing
- juice from one fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let the quinoa cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, spinach, mandarine oranges, and pomegranate and lightly toss.
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl whisk together the lemon, apple cider vinegar, sugar, garlic, greek yogurt, olive oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle desired amount on salad and toss. Top with pistachios and feta cheese.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Recipe Critic for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://therecipecritic.com/winter-pomegranate-orange-quinoa-salad-with-creamy-lemon-greek-yogurt-dressing/