Preparation time: 25 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 16 heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch size cubes (about 20 pieces total)
- 2 ounces dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook linguine according to package directions. Drain, toss with olive oil, and set aside.
- Preheat the grill or a grill pan to medium-high heat. In a large bowl, add shrimp and Italian seasoning with the olive oil and toss. Grill shrimp until pink in color (about 1-2 minutes per side), remove, and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over high heat, add butter, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, and white wine and simmer for 2 minutes. Set aside and cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta, shrimp, sautéed vegetables, basil, and mix. Add the Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/grilled-shrimp-heirloom-cherry-tomato-linguine-recipe-t136617