Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 heaping cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 handful baby greens (spinach or lambs lettuce)
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, spirazlied or grated
- 1/3 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup edamame beans
- 1 avocado
Mustard Paprika Dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic , finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- pinch salt
- Prepare the veg: chop cucumber, spiralize zucchini using a spiralizer (or grate with a cheese grater), thinly slice cabbage using a mandoline or a sharp knife. If using frozen edamame, steam for 3-5 minutes until al-dente.
- Between two bowls, divide cooked quinoa*, leafy greens, cucumber, zucchini, cabbage, edamame beans, and avocado.
- Prepare dressing by mixing oil, apple cider vinegar, and mustard, diced garlic, paprika and salt. Stir well with a fork to combine. Pour dressing over buddha bowl, using as much as desired.