Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 8 hot dogs
- butter, softened
- 4 split-top hot dog buns, lightly toasted
- sauerkraut, relish, and spicy mustard, for serving
- Preheat a griddle over high heat. Brush the grill with a thin coating of butter.
- Split the hot dogs about 3/4 of the way, lengthwise.
- Place the hot dogs split-side down onto the grill, weighing it down with a press. Cook until caramelized, about 2 minutes, flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Add 2 griddled dogs to each bun and top with sauerkraut, relish, and spicy mustard.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/walters-hot-dog-recipe-t258322