Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 8-ounce pouches Organic Diced Chicken Breasts, thawed (or 3 medium chicken breasts, diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- White rice and steamed broccoli for serving , if desired
- Season chicken with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet, add olive oil and brown chicken on both sides until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- As chicken is cooking, prepare sauce. In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, water, brown sugar, rice vinegar, garlic powder, ginger, and cornstarch.
- Add sauce to skillet with cooked chicken and cook over low heat until thickened, about 2-3 minutes, tossing to coat.
- Serve chicken over white rice with steam broccoli, if desired.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Pumpkin n Spice for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.pumpkinnspice.com/easy-teriyaki-chicken/