Preparation time: 40 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1 cup (250ml) white wine (preferably sweet)
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 6 x 180-200g swordfish steaks
- 2 cups (400g) jasmine rice
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 pandanus leaf, tied in a knot (optional)
Capsicum And Macadamia Pesto
- 3 capsicums, roasted
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped spring onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1 small red chili, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine wine, coriander, garlic, and soy in a bowl. Add fish and coat well. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- For the pesto, process all ingredients except oil and lemon juice in a food processor. With the motor running, slowly add oil, then add juice.
- Rinse rice in cold water several times. Place in a saucepan with coconut milk, pandanus leaf, 400ml water, and 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes until cooked. Drain and discard the leaf.
- Cook fish on a char grill or barbecue over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve with pesto and rice.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/swordfish-capsicum-macadamia-pesto/a549a048-5862-488f-b536-0d841431cff4?current_section=recipes