Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr 30 mins
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 2 1/2-pound skin-on salmon fillet
- Soak a large cedar grilling plank (about 15 inches by 7 inches) in water, 1 to 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium. Combine sugar, paprika, lemon zest, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a bowl. Season salmon with salt and rub spice mixture all over flesh side.
- Place salmon on soaked plank, skin side down. Grill, covered, to desired doneness, 25 to 28 minutes for medium.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/a22665225/sweet-and-smoky-cedar-planked-salmon-recipe/