Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 2 bags microwavable baby potatoes (white, red bliss, tricolor)
- 4 strips bacon, crisped and chopped
- 2 scallions, white and green parts finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/4 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Microwave the potatoes for 2 minutes less than instructions require. Allow to cool, cut into bite-sized pieces and add to a large bowl with the bacon and scallions.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sugar, mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, mustard and apple cider vinegar. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the salad base in the large bowl and toss. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/sunny-anderson-s-easy-potato-bacon-salad-recipe-t219700