Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 2 hrs
- 2 summer squash
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 7 basil leaves (more if preferred)
- ½ - 1 cup water
- Add cashews, lemon juice, lemon zest, spinach and garlic into a blender with about 1/3 cup of water.
- Slowly add more water until sauce becomes desired consistency.
- Finely chop four basil leaves and stir into the mixture.
- Pour sauce over summer squash noodles. Garnish with remaining basil leaves.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/summer-squash-tagliatelle-creamy-raw-alfredo-pesto-t30506