Preparation time: 40 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt-free steak seasoning
- A few cloves garlic, smashed, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 small onion, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (1½-pound) boneless rib-eye steak
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 2 anchovy filets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 scallions
- 1 cup loosely packed parsley
- 1/4 cup loosely packed tarragon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Bibb Lettuce
- Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- Sliced Red Onion
- Cooked Bacon, Chopped
- Sliced Avocado
- Soft Boiled Eggs
- Grilled Asparagus
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- In a container just big enough to hold the steak, add all the ingredients for the marinade, mix to combine, nestle your steak right in, cover, pop it in the fridge, and marinade for about 6 hours, making sure to flip the steak halfway through.
- Add all the ingredients for it in a food processor and blend until smooth, cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Allow the steak to come to room temperature for about 15 minutes before you cook it. Once the grill is hot, remove the steak from the marinade, pat off some of the excess marinade, and place it on the grill.
- Cook the steak for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until it reaches your desired temperature (I take mine off the grill when it reaches 130°F), then cover and let it rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Assemble your salad and top with the thinly sliced steak and dressing.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/ribeye-cobb-salad-recipe-t184604