Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package egg noodles
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
- 1½ cups plain nondairy creamer or heavy cream
- 1 (1-ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
- Place the spinach in a clean tea towel and squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible.
- In a large pot, cook the egg noodles in generously salted water for 7 minutes.
- Drain the noodles, place it into a bowl and stir in the butter, to coat. Add the spinach and mix to combine.
- Transfer the noodle-spinach mixture to the prepared baking dish, spreading it evenly.
- In a large bowl, whisk the creamer, soup mix and eggs until well-combined.
- Pour the mixture over the noodles.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake until set and golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/spinach-noodle-casserole-recipe-t270165