Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr
- 24 ounces catfish fillets or 24 ounces other mild fish
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely chopped or 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped, about 1 Tbsp
- 3 green onions, chopped, green and white parts
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, adjust to taste
- Lemon wedge (optional)
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, vegetable oil, ginger, garlic, green onions, minced onion, paprika and cayenne pepper and stir to mix well.
- Place fish in a zipper seal bag and pour liquid mixture over it. Seal and marinate in the refrigerate for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Oil grill grate or fish basket really well and preheat grill to medium-high. Grill fish for 4 minutes on each side. Flip the fish only once and brush with reserved marinade when flipped.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Food.com for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.food.com/recipe/spicy-grilled-fish-329515