Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 2 ramen noodle portions
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1/2 tbsp gochugaru can sub red chili flakes
- 2 tsp neutral oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup reserved cooking water if needed to loosen sauce
- Add 2 tsp of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Saute garlic, scallion and gochugaru until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Cook ramen noodles in boiling water until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of noodle cooking water.
- In a small bowl, mix together light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha, brown sugar, white pepper, and water.
- Add noodles to sautéed aromatics and gochugaru, then add the premixed sauce. Add noodle water as necessary to loosen the sauce and cook over high heat until the sauce has absorbed into the noodles.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds and enjoy!