Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 6 mins
- 8 slices of bread (sourdough is perfect)
- 2-4 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp butter
- Spicy chili crisp (to taste)
- Place a slice of bread open faced on a cutting board, top with shredded cheese, and add generous dollops of Chili Crisp on top (however much feels right to you).
- Top with another slice of bread.
- If you’re using a gas or charcoal grill, spread 1 tbsp butter on the outer surfaces of the bread.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Nexgrill for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://nexgrill.com/blogs/recipes/spicy-chili-crisp-grilled-cheese