Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 6 mins
- 1⅓ pounds 85% lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon salt-free steak seasoning
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 4 slices cheese of your choice
- Sliced tomatoes, lettuce, and pickles
- In a bowl, mix together the beef, grated onion, garlic, seasoning, salt, and Worcestershire. Then form the meat into 4 thin, wide patties. Set them aside.
- Preheat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Place the burgers in the skillet and sear for about 3 minutes then flip. Wait a couple of minutes, then add your cheese and finish cooking until the cheese is fully melted.
- Mix together the mayo and mustard for a delicious multi-use spread, toast the buns (if you'd like) and assemble the burger with your favorite toppings.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/speedy-scrumptious-burgers-recipe-t155988