Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 strips bacon, crumbled
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced into rounds and blackened
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- cilantro sprigs, to garnish (optional)
Dolphin Sauce (Optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For The Eggs
- Preheat a smoker or oven to 225 F.
- Peel hard-boiled eggs, slice lengthwise and place on a smoker or in oven for 30 minutes (if using an oven, add a small pan of water with 1 teaspoon liquid smoke mixed in it and place under the eggs).
- Remove eggs and place yolks into a blender or food processor.
- Blend egg yolks and mayonnaise together until smooth.
- Using a small spoon or icing bag, spread or pipe the egg yolk mixture back into the halved eggs.
For The Dolphin Sauce
- Combine mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Place a dollop of Dolphin Sauce under each egg. Top eggs with crumbled bacon, chorizo, pico de gallo and cilantro.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/smoky-deviled-eggs-bacon-chorizo-pico-de-gallo-recipe-t274554